Skip to main content

Bloody Mary Ghost

We publish more than one ghost story news. In this episode, we are publishing "Bloody Mary Ghost". Hope you like this news.

 
In this article, we are going to read some things about Bloody Mary Ghost. I hope this scary Bloody Mary Ghost stories will like you and feel free to share your opinions in the comments box after you read the story.

Bloody Mary Ghost Story 1

This is a very true story about you know, who? I never speak her name anymore.
That happened to me one night when my parents were away. 

My older brother dared me to do the ritual and summon her spirit and I didn't believe it was true. So I did it thinking it would be good for a laugh afterward and I went into the bathroom turned off all the lights turned around seven times while saying your name on each turn then I stopped turning and face the mirror.

I waited in silence for something to happen. I was about to give up and leave when I heard a woman singing. I turned slowly back to the mirror and I saw her.
She has long dark brown hair that was soaked in blood. her neck looks like someone adjust the Twitter throat. I screamed instantly.

My brother started banging on the door and turning the lock. She became angry. She was smiling at first, but now she frowned and reached out to the mirror with one bloody arm and slapped me scratching me on the right side of my face and I still her nail strike so hard that I was not the floor and my head slammed against the side of the bathtub.

I was unconscious when I woke and I was in the hospital with bandages across the right side of my face. My brother was whispering apologies to me that I can barely understand.

My parents were also there as soon as I open my eyes, they rush to my side. I discovered that my brother had told him that one of my many cats had scratched me and I have fallen. I've been scratched by my cats before so they believe this.

On that same night. We got to call my aunt. My uncle had died at the same hour that I was attacked. I know it could just be a horrible coincidence, but I believe that she killed my uncle every story I've ever read that said that you only come to attack you and not your loved ones, but I don't care what the story says.

I still think she killed my uncle. The attack was a year ago man to this day and I still can't see out of my right eye.


Bloody Mary Ghost Story 2



She looks deep in the forest in tiny soul empty remedies for living fox living its called Bloody Mary Ghost instead she is the witch. Nobody ever dear crosses the line of the forest, As the trees withered, the fruit turned black With a fever and any number of terrible things that the angry witch could cast upon the neighbors then all of a sudden, the little girls in the village began to disappear one by one. No one can find out where they have gone in Greece truck and family search the woods the local buildings and all the houses and barns, but there was no sign of the missing girls.

Few brave souls even went to Bloody Mary's home in the woods to see if the witch had taken the girls, but she denied any knowledge of their disappearances and still it was noted that her horrible apparent exchanged that she looks younger and more attractive and nobody knew why the neighbors were suspicious but they can find no proof that the witch had taken their young ones then came the night when the daughter of the Miller's rolls from the bed and walk outside following an enchanting sound.

 No one else can hear fortunately for the Miller family The Miller's wife had a toothache and was sitting up in the kitchen treating her tooth with an herbal remedy when her daughter left the house. (Bloody Mary Ghost)

Scream for her husband and father little girl outside the door.

Miller's husband came out running in his nightshirt together. They try to restrain the girl but she kept breathing away and kept walking out of town and seemingly wanted to go inside of the Woods The Desperate cries both the Miller husband and wife woke the neighbors they came to assist the Frantic couple and suddenly Bashar by farmer gave a shout and pointed towards a strange light at the edge of the Woods.

View townsmen followed him out into the field and saw Bloody Mary just standing beside of very large oak tree holding something in her hand that was recorded the Miller House.

She was glowing with an unearthly light as she said her evil spell upon the Miller's daughter.

The townsman grab their guns and their pitchforks and ran towards the witch when she heard the commotion Bloody Mary Brokaw for a spell and fled back deep within the woods. The farsighted farmer had loaded his gun with silver bullets in case the whichever came after his daughter. Now we took a Manish otter.  (Bloody Mary Ghost)

The bullet hit Bloody Mary Ghost in the hip and she fell to the ground. Angry townsmen left upon her and carried her back into the field where they built a huge bonfire and burn her to the stake. Ashley burned Bloody Mary Ghost  Scream the curse upon the villagers if anyone had ever mentioned her name out loud in the mirror.

She would send her spirit to Revenge upon herself for being burned at the stake for such a terrible death. When she had died the villagers then went to her house in the woods and found unmarked Graves little girls. The evil witch had murdered shed use their blood to make her young again.

From this day anyone foolish enough to Champ Bloody Mary's name, three times before dark in the mirror will summon the vengeful spirit of the Witch.

It is said that she will tear the bodies into the pieces that she wanted to join the girls into and rip their souls from their mutilated bodies. Souls of these unfortunate ones will burn and torment is Bloody Mary once burned

They'll be trapped forever in the mirror having to be forever reminded. of the soulless witches curse

Bloody Mary Ghost Story 3



It was a dark and rainy night and I and my sister had decided to watch some movies for the remainder of the night given the fact that we weren't tired. There was nothing really to watch and we were kind of getting bored.

My sister then told me we play a little bit of a game. Ask her what game? I mean, we don't really own any video game consoles. So what can possibly do board games are boring and there's not much really to do at about close to 3 a.m. In the morning.  (Bloody Mary Ghost)

My sister said Come with me we're going to go do something. I asked her. Well, what are we going to do? She called me said to me don't worry just come upstairs with me.

I found my sister upstairs not knowing what was going to happen and she led me into the bathroom where we just stood there in the darkroom. She asked me.
Open the drawers at the bottom and just passing some handles.

I said what why this doesn't make any sense? What kind of game are we supposed to play? She looked at me and she said we're going to play the Bloody Mary game a chuckled at first, and I said you can't be serious. Are you?

She looked at me with this cold Blank Stare and she said yes, I'm dead serious. I wasn't really a believer in these kinds of things. So I was a bit skeptical.

Ask my sister and keep in mind we live together sir, like roommates. And so despite me living here with her. I've never seen her attempt in order to play this game before so I asked her. Have you played this game before Mia?

She said I'm not really. But given that it's almost Halloween I figured that why not we can at least try and see what happens. We began to let some candles around the area and she told me to stand in front of the mirror. I didn't really know how to play this game. So I stood in front of the mirror and ask her well boy, do we look stupid doing this? Don't we?

He said don't worry just look directly in the mirror. I want you to repeat after me. You going to say Bloody Mary 3 times? I said the fine shouldn't be that much of a problem anyway.  (Bloody Mary Ghost)

I began to say her name out loud. Bloody Mary !! Bloody Mary !! but then something stopped me. I just felt this cold chill down my spine.

My sister looked at me and she said you got to say it one more time. Otherwise, it won't work. A curiosity asks my sister well. What would happen if I say her name again?

My sister didn't even answer the question and told me just to say her name trust me. It's going to be fun. I've been redirecting my focus towards the mirror. And finally, I said her name. Nothing really happened after that. We just stood there looking as stupid as we ever would.

Turn back to my sister I said this is a stupid game. I just had to turn back around. My sister wasn't there. Mia, I began to ask puzzle the ever so living shit out of me because she was right next to me the whole time.

all of a sudden, I felt the candles begin to blow out. And that was when I knew I was beginning to panic. I didn't know what was going on. So I cried out Mia. Mia where are you?

I try to get out of the bathroom and the moment I touch the handle. I knew the door was locked. I started pushing and tugging but I could not get the door to unlock.

Then all of a sudden the last lit candle in the room blew out. And I found myself screaming in the dark. I was screaming for my sister was screaming for help. And then in the midst of the darkness. I heard this. giggle 

Sound like an old old woman. Mia, I cried out I didn't get a response. I put the scrambled around the bathroom to try to figure something out. And then I felt something just touch my hair.  (Bloody Mary Ghost)

It was a hand. I knew it was a hand, but I didn't know where it came from. I felt my hair just slowly getting lifted off my shoulder and I began to panic.


All of a sudden I realized I have my phone with me. So I turned my phone on and I quickly went to would my flashlight. I turn the flashlight app on and I was beginning to shine in the bathroom, but there was nobody there. and then my horror I looked on over into the mirror. and there she was

My sister was in the mirror. But she wasn't in the room. She was in the mirror. She was staring right at me. Her eyes, her eyes were black as the night and she was smiling at me. with this horrible smile Mia, Mia what's going on Mia? then

Behind my sister. I've noticed that there was someone there. Something there. the shadowy figure began to move and there was this old. The very shriveled up looking person behind her long gray hair.

And that's when I realized that the person that I was looking at was indeed Bloody Mary after seeing her face. She let out this horrifying screen that shattered the mirror. And that was when I completely lost my mind I tug at the door as hard as I could and finally the door opened. The very minute I made my way out of the room.

Open the door and my sister was standing right in front of the door. She looked at me and she said Sarah what's wrong Sarah? Come down and I was freaking out Mia. Where did you go? I saw you in the mirror.

And that's what my sister said, Sarah. I was sleeping the entire time. What are you talking about?

I was confused and dazed out of my mind. I said you you wanted me to play Bloody Mary you brought me upstairs to play Bloody Mary. You told me to say her name three times. I saw you in the mirror and she was behind you.

To my horror. My sister grabbed me and said to me, Sarah. It wasn't me. I was sleeping the entire time. That wasn't me.........

Bloody Mary Ghost Story  4 


It was a night time And some children were sitting near a bonfire in a forest. Often a ghost story is told in a bonfire. Then a boy named Shivam told the ghost story.

That story was about Bloody Mary Ghost after hearing that one of the boys asked Shivam is true Bloody Mary Ghost. Shivam said yes this is a real story. Another boy said How do you know. I read about it in a book Shivam said. It is said that if you want to see Bloody Mary Ghost then you have to stand in front of the mirror by lighting some candles at three o'clock in the night.  (Bloody Mary Ghost)

And three times Bloody Mary has to speak It shows you that in the mirror but it is also said that whatever it is, anyone didi this challenge it kills the bloody marry Ghost. All the children were afraid to listen to Shivam.

Then one of them, Sheena, said Oo please I do not believe these things. Ok don't belive according to me and no one else Does not matter. No one can raise what is true. Shina said Hey guys I think we should go from here. Sheena and the rest of the children were left. Come on, Shivam, we are getting late, if we are late then mom and dad will be very angry with us.

What does Sheena think of herself, don't know why she continues to prove herself right. Leave it Shivam By the way, tell me, have you ever tried the Bloody Marry Challenge? No, but would like to try Okayyy let's go now.

After talking about this, both of them went to their homes. But throughout the road, the same Bloody Marri story was revolving in the Sham's mind.

That night, Sham was not able to sleep, he was repeatedly thinking about Bloody Marry, and after thinking that his eyes had become completely red. "what manHis sleep Was broken he can not sleep. He got up and went to the washroom. When he was washing his hand, he thought, Why not try this Bloody Marry Challenge.

Then I will tell Shivam, And it will know whether Bloody Marry is real or fake. He said something that in this challenge candles would also burn. "What man" Now where are the candles. Sham looks for the candles in his room Even after a lot of searching, she was not getting a candle.

But when she opened the cupboard, he found a corner candle. Thank god got candles Sham said,  is it three o'clock, now I can compete at the right time in this challenge. He went to the bathroom again and lit the candle and stood in front of the mirror and said Bloody Marry !! Bloody Marry !! Bloody Marry !!.

Even after speaking Bloody Mary thrice, nothing felt strange with sham, and neither did he see any Bloody Mary. By the way, Sheena was right, she said all these things were fake Nothing like Bloody Marry. Now tomorrow I will tell all the truth to Shivam, Waste all my time Let's go to sleep now.   (Bloody Mary Ghost)

Sham went to sleep After a while sleeping, he had many bad dreams. Because he became nervous He felt that someone was sitting near him he got very scared.
He felt much more strange around him. Then he realizes that someone has passed by him. Sham went scared after seeing a shadow passing through himself.

He had just fallen asleep, he tried hard to sleep but he did not sleep the whole night And it is morning. Woke up in the evening, went straight inside the bathroom. After entering, he had his eye on the glass which was completely broken. Hey, Why is this glass why is it broken. When Shivam saw that broken glass, he was surprised that he started having nightmares.

He was not understanding anything, what is happening to him? Then his mother calls him from outside. Sham get up early get ready you're late for school. Yes, Mom Sham is ready for school now But still he was sacred because of getting a broken mirror.

After a while, he stopped at school by school bus. Hey, where is the Shivam?
Hey Sham how are you? Shivam said. Yes, I am ok. You are no looking ok, tell what happened? Someone said something to you.

Hey brother, this is how you are feeling a little bad. So why have you come to school, I do not feel good without you at home Sham said. After School, both of them went to their homes.

At home Shivam was thinking, After all, you have to know what is going on in Sham's mind. Shivam went to sham's home As soon as Shivam comes out of the house, his mother calls him. Shivam... Shivam comes here. What happened, mom
Why are you crying, mom? Sham is no more his mom said.

He was very surprised to hear the news of Shivam's death. His body numbing to hear that news And he fainted. After regaining consciousness Shivam and his mother went to Sham's house. Then after the death ceremony of Sham's Still Shivam was very confused about Sham's death.....  (Bloody Mary Ghost)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spooky Stories For Kids

We publish more than one ghost story news. In this episode, we are publishing "Spooky Stories For Kids". Hope you like this news. In this article, we are going to read some things about Spooky Stories For Kids.  I hope this scary  Spooky Stories For Kids  will like you and feel free to share your opinions in the comments box after you read the story.  Spooky Stories For Kids 1 Bloody Mary The Mirror Witch It was a night time And some children were sitting near a campfire in a forest. Often a ghost story is told in a campfire. Then a boy named Shivam told the ghost story. That story was about Bloody Mary after hearing that one of the boys asked Shivam is true Bloody Mary. Shivam said yes this is a real story. Another boy said How do you know. I read about it in a book Shivam said. It is said that if you want to see Bloody Mary then you have to stand in front of the mirror by lighting some candles at three o'clock in the night. And three times Bloody Mary has to speak It

True Paranormal Stories

 We publish more than one ghost story. In this episode, we are publishing "True   Paranormal Stories ". Hope you like these stories. In this article, we are going to read some things about True Paranormal Stories.  I hope this scary  True Paranormal Stories will like you and feel free to share your opinions in the comments box after you read the story. True Paranormal Stories - 2 The Shadow Some dreadful things are such that the fear of our body gets absorbed in and it is not possible for us to forget it and it is called "shadow" ……… In 1969, a strange incident in a family shook everyone. This story is very old but very scary and today I am going to tell you. There lived a woman named Smitha a village who had two small children and she was living her life in the same village with her husband and child as usual, but one day everything suddenly changed. It happened that one night there was a very strong storm in the village, the storm was so strong that many of the hu