Skip to main content

Real Paranormal Stories

 Real Paranormal Stories


There are some people who attract darkness or ghost, scary ghosts. It doesn't mean they are dark people themselves, it's just the hand life has dealt them.

I hope this Real Paranormal Stories will like you and feel free to share your opinions in the comments box after you read the story.

  Real Paranormal Story 1



This is a true story. Of my childhood. I was in the 7th standard. When was a school holiday, I used to go to Mama's village. There used to be a lot of fuss. Grandfather was a retired police officer. Grandpa used to pamper me a lot. And even at my uncle's house, I was everyone's favorite.

Some of my cousins ​​would be two to three years older than me, so I had a good rapport with them. They were also waiting for me to come.

My cousin Vinay used to be very special to me. I used to be with him. Whether it is in the field, bathing in the river, or in the evening market, our pair used to be fixed. One such evening we went to the market. Grandpa had paid to buy fireworks. We both bought firecrackers ate burgers from the center of the snack next to the bus stop and headed home.

The distance from the market to the house is only 20 minutes by crossing a hill after leaving the market When we came down, the river starts we crossed the river bridge and cross another  hill and went to his uncle's house. About 7:30 in the evening we crossed the hill and came near the river bridge. it was dark. We didn't have a battery in our hands, so we were looking for a way out.

At that moment, it felt that someone was following us. Looking back, there was no one. Vinaya had some suspicion so he grabbed my hand and said don't look back, let's go fast ... I didn't know anything. As we were crossing the river bridge, we could feel the sound up close from behind. The night was the new moon. Vinay suspected that something was going wrong with us.

Nothing was visible but slowly the sound was coming closer to us. When we came across the bridge, we saw the light of someone's corpse burning in the cemetery on the bank of the river and with the sound that followed, a picture of a rough, rough figure of something white. Now Vinay was very scared. By crossing the hillside near the river it means escaped he knew.

He grabbed my hand tightly and almost pulled me up by the climb When we came up, the lights of the houses began started to shine, and then we feel a little better.
From there, we both ran towards the house.

When we got home, we saw that everyone was waiting for us because they were Someone dead in the side village and they were burning in the cemetery on the bank of the river. We were both so scared no one told us anything. But we both had a question in our minds, what would be the figure coming after us. We were both looking at each other's faces but no words came out of our mouths. All doubts were resolved in 5 to 10 minutes. On the way we came, a poor donkey was limping and with a white texture on its back. We both started laughing when we saw him Only we both knew what was happening and
Everyone else was looking at our faces because they didn't know exactly why we were smiling .....

Real Paranormal Story 2

   A Heartbreaking Horror Story



"This story may be a bit long but it is a true story and since it is from a rural area, it has been explained in more detail to be understood by the urban friends ...

This is a true story that happened in my village, Mazgaon, about 4 to 5 years ago.
Friends, you must know that in summer, there are 12 hours of load shedding in the village. Then the work of watering the fields will be, so it has to be done at any time of the new moon or full moon night. Even I sometimes stay up all night ..

On one such new moon night, our neighbor Patil uncles went with his elder brother to water the sugarcane field. Uncle's farm was very close to the hill .. Uncle released the same water to all the rows... It would take time to fill all the rows.. Then they made a shed in the empty space in the field and put the bed there, where they both slept.

It was now midnight .. Suddenly someone moved uncle. He is shocked, he was their special friend, the same face, the same voice, the same body, he was waking up uncle. Uncle woke up and his friend said, 'Patla, isn't it okay to sleep? Uncle said, 'Oh, I have released water for all the rows... It will take time so I slept for a while.

But what are you doing here? '.. His friend said, 'Oh, I have come to you. A saga wood was needed for the animal shed. There is a forest (forest ranger) in the mountains during the day .. let's bring it now. You don't have any work like that now '..  He is a special friend of his uncle. Then the uncle said, 'Okay, let's go'.

(Friends, in such a case man does not think of any proof, perhaps he is under the influence of evil forces)

Uncle took a battery towel... They both went out chatting when they reached the hill uncle didn't understand either .. Uncle said to him, 'Well, let's cut the wood you want now'. He said, 'Go ahead .. there are good big woods ahead'. In doing so, he took his uncle a long way. don't know how to uncle's luck or God's grace, uncle starting to feel weird something was. They were sweating now.

Suddenly he stopped and said to his friend, 'Who are you ?? Where are you taking me? '.. Now that friend also stopped .. but now his voice had changed. He was no longer  uncle's friend. He wanted to take his uncle to his area. But uncle came to his senses... He said to uncle, 'You survived' .. And disappeared in an instant .. Uncle was very scared to see his incarnation, And he ran from with his life in his hand and came to his brother and slept.

In the morning his condition was very bad... He had to be brought home from the field by bullock cart... He was in hospital for 6 months. Now that they are well, they have settled in the field. They don't go to the field at night anymore .. Even today their limbs tremble while narrating the incident ........

Real Paranormal Story 3

The Banjara Girl


This incident happened 2 years ago. 2 months before the exam, my 3 friends and I were studying at home.

One day at 3 o'clock in the morning I felt like smoking a cigarette so my friend and I left. There is a shop near the house which was open 24 hours a day.
So I went to the store and smoked a cigarette in 10 minutes. I thought someone was following the woman.

The lady asked me Time.
I told her "3:15."

I was just walking with friends. Going a little further, she asked again, "What is Time?".She asked me 3-4 times. I was going to turn her angry. And when we turned around, there was no one behind.

When we went back a little further, the same sound came back. "What time is?".
When my friends and I looked around, a woman from the Banjara community was in her traditional attire. The main thing is that this time her head was upside down. The face was completely turned backward.

We looked at her and fled in panic; They went straight home to the temple and sat down.  get up in the morning and ask the old people around us, they said, "A girl from the Banjara community was getting married in that hall. She had committed suicide there as a marriage break." I quit smoking that day. And we never went down that road again. And then it will never go away. ".......

  Real Paranormal Story 4



My mother's village has a 'Gana Man' old man ..... a case of him brings a thorn in the flesh...

The story he told in his own words is like this .........

"It had been 15 days since we all left for Wari. It was night and our stay was outside some village. There were 70-80 good people. We had no fear.

I will be 16-17 years old at that time.

I don't know exactly what time it was but I came to the toilet. I entered a field behind the tent and then moved on. There was a dam in front. I decided to sit under the dam so that no one could see. I jumped down and sat down. After a minute I started to feel a little weird.

I thought someone was watching. I looked around and saw no one. Then I simply looked up ... I saw that my soul came out of the body. There was a big mango tree in front. It's getting too big. There was a big box in that tree. And a woman was looking at me from that box.

Oo My God !!!!!!! Green sari, big kumkum tile, loose hair, and red eyes ....... look at me.
And a strange smile on her face ...... She was a witch!!!! witch !!!!!!!!! ......my body getting numb. But I don't know how I escaped. I ran away ... and yes, I never looked back. Ran away and went straight into the tent and fell unconscious.

He would later drop me off in a truck. Because I was not in a position to continue

I was so cold, And I was blabbering on like that."

Real Paranormal Story 4


The incident took place in January last year. At that time I was working in a shop in Lonavla. Since it was my friend’s birthday after work that day, we went to Tiger Point to celebrate my birthday and went to the hotel for dinner. The rest of the friends were still there. I was late, so I left

I used to come and go from Lonavla to Khopoli on the old road. It was half-past one in the night new moon Despite that the fog seemed blurred. The old road has fewer night trains and it is very cold in Lonavala as it is a cold day so no one goes out without work.

A 22 to a 25-year-old girl was standing at a turn as I was descending the bridge with my two-wheeler from Lonavla. Despite the fog, she was clearly visible in the light of the bike, she was asking for a lift, her eyes.

Her eyes It was so bright, I thought it was a different kind of looting in the bridge
So I did not stop the bike and proceeded without stopping from there.
I could easily see the mirror,  the girl running behind my bike in she was shining in the dark, she started running as fast as I started the car, she was running at speeds of 70, 80, 90, I should slow down the bike at the turn in the bridge
 And the girl started running with my bike now.

She was just staring at me. She didn't lookup. I was so scared. It's kind of haunting. I recognized this because she was letting out a lot of light And at such a speed, an ordinary girl can't run without looking ahead, She was saying something to me but I couldn't hear anything as the bike was fast and I was wearing a helmet.

She looked so horrible that I can't even put it into words. I was in a critical condition What should I do? My brain was not working. I was just driving fast. Suddenly she disappeared. I had reached the town.

When I reached home, I had a high fever. When I told my family about the incident, they were scared. I couldn't sleep all night, her face was coming in front of my eyes, then for 4 days I was sick, I later realized that many people like me had seen the girl running with the car and that the person who gave her a lift or stopped gave her a lift she possessed them......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloody Mary Ghost

We publish more than one ghost story news. In this episode, we are publishing "Bloody Mary Ghost". Hope you like this news.   In this article, we are going to read some things about Bloody Mary Ghost.  I hope this scary  Bloody Mary Ghost  stories will like you and feel free to share your opinions in the comments box after you read the story. Bloody Mary Ghost Story 1 This is a very true story about you know, who?  I never speak her name anymore. That happened to me one night when my parents were away.  My older brother dared me to do the ritual and summon her spirit and I didn't believe it was true. So I did it thinking it would be good for a laugh afterward and I went into the bathroom turned off all the lights turned around seven times while saying your name on each turn then I stopped turning and face the mirror. I waited in silence for something to happen. I was about to give up and leave when I heard a woman singing. I turned slowly back to the mirror and I saw her.

Scary Campfire Stories Audio

We publish more than one  G host Story. In this episode, we are publishing Scary Campfire Stories Audio Audio. Hope you like this. Scary Campfire Stories Audio 1 Freak Out Your Friends with These Scary Campfire Stories Audio. With Audible, scary stories can be enjoyed by the entire family at the same time. Scary Campfire Stories Audio 2 Freak Out Your Friends with These Scary Campfire Stories Audio. With Audible, scary stories can be enjoyed by the entire family at the same time. Scary Campfire Stories Audio 3 Freak Out Your Friends with These Scary Campfire Stories Audio. With Audible, scary stories can be enjoyed by the entire family at the same time. Scary Campfire Stories Audio 2 Freak Out Your Friends with These Scary Campfire Stories Audio. With Audible, scary stories can be enjoyed by the entire family at the same time. If Want Listen More Audio please subscribe me and comment for more Audio or Audiobooks I will t

True Paranormal Stories

 We publish more than one ghost story. In this episode, we are publishing "True   Paranormal Stories ". Hope you like these stories. In this article, we are going to read some things about True Paranormal Stories.  I hope this scary  True Paranormal Stories will like you and feel free to share your opinions in the comments box after you read the story. True Paranormal Stories - 2 The Shadow Some dreadful things are such that the fear of our body gets absorbed in and it is not possible for us to forget it and it is called "shadow" ……… In 1969, a strange incident in a family shook everyone. This story is very old but very scary and today I am going to tell you. There lived a woman named Smitha a village who had two small children and she was living her life in the same village with her husband and child as usual, but one day everything suddenly changed. It happened that one night there was a very strong storm in the village, the storm was so strong that many of the hu