Skip to main content

Scary Stories For Kids

Scary Stories For Kids 

Scary Stories For Kids 1

Ghostly Mirror

Amazing story of a ghostly mirror, it's nighttime. All the members of the house have finished dinner to kids pinky  and jen to go to the Ender sister. jean to says Baby by why don't we BB tube light go and sleep. It's very late. Fear not feeling sleepy tell us a story and then we'll go to sleep. 

Babylist into and pinky on the bed and then she starts telling them the story. This story takes place meny years ago in Bangalore City purchasing a flat in a tall building new people arrived to stay there and their little son. Yes A family of three. Yes,she was 8 years old But he sees that it's all time and she see someone faint face in the mirror. Yes, baby. Don't be scared. Listen to me carefully. How did you get? A voice book from the middle even I wasn't living innocent I like you want. 

I was still  young my mother used to say a little dented going to arrive in this house soon. She asked me one day. Do you want a brother or sister? I said but look at something else in -store find a butterfly. That destroyed mini villages. where to be found my uncle kept me in his house. Do you have to be very much in the house for my aunt? Never saw me as someone she loved she was just call me on the take me to something. She was very greedy and wanted to take over my whole village property. baby elephants that dick i live in this. but I can come and go anywhere. just giving me some special powers. I'll buy aid after the pause when I saw you. 

I started thinking I had a brother like you. just stared up He side do you know I don't have a sister by don't you make me your brother. I promise. I'll never trouble you. Would you like to play me Abba Abba playing? I can definitely play with you, but you play but make me more happier. I can talk to you begin to look around. I can even help you videos about once again smiles and says only you will be able to see me. 

just like us dogs very much in little time. Von D. i just was going out of the house because of the strong when a branch from a nearby tree breaks and this was of her magic. They had never seen a Wonder like this party at school just just gets into a fight with a duck is when he's about to hit you in his hands. I just don't want to put brakes on his hand in the face. look up kid becomes tubarius who is doing this is sitting in his class and it's teacher asked him. show me your notebook.Have you done your homework? just get scared because i hate them to his homework his teacher approaches him angrily, but suddenly her i got thrown into a smile. She sees just sit down. you are just really good boy. 

Yes just amazed. Yes looks at you from the corner of his eyes and start smiling to himself.

Scary Stories For Kids 2

Nightmare Tales

Giogio and he was obviously bored it agreed to come around mine for a sleepover because i was new at school. I wanted to see what kind of house i lived in get a sense of what i was like, but i could tell he was already regretting the decision.

I thought you said you had a.

Georgio size flicked around the bedroom is it he was hoping the consul would magically appear from somewhere.

We have been upstairs since dinner and explode my room we chatted for bit and watch some random shows on Netflix things were going. Okay at first but is the last lifeblood out of the day in the sky outside Doc and I could tell George was losing interest.

That was when I suggested we do somethings a bit different. I do not have one. I said sorry you still up for having a goat this game though.

Tell each other stories in that little kids stuff. 

George glass the watch on his wrist watch was the first thing i noticed about him. He sits in front of me an English supposed to watch after a ray of sunlight glinting off its face and caught my eye. It's really nice watch. Most of the kids might have digital watches those blocky once that light up. When you press a button on the side to Gerorge's watch different more adult. It was one of the reasons I picked Gerorge to invite.

Hey, I try your watch on.

Gerorge looked up at me and frowned what can i try it on its really nice. Gerogre started at me for a second longer. Sorry. I don't let anyone. Try my watch on. My dad says I am not allowed.

Glanced around the room on small is I going from the door to the dock window besides. Okay. Let's play this dump game then what do I have to do today?

Ignoring the board look on his face. I smiled. It's really easy. We just take turns telling each other a scary story like scariest story. You can possibly think of then whoever's is the scariest wins the game George rolled his eyes. I do not know any scary stories besides. I think i might get some sleep soon. I am pretty tired.

Come on, just one each. You must have at least one scary story. Everyone does plus I know loads of good ones and what's Gerogia's face for reaction.

Unless you are one of the those kids that frightens easily. That is  then i guess you might not like the game.

It was a risk the Geroge bid. I am a bit scared of anything of which horror films would by Big Brothers that are rated 18. We even found one on YouTube that is been bad and I still watched it.

I did not say anything. I just looked back at Geroge and smiled after a few seconds. He let out another sigh fine. Let's play a stupid game. Thar's it. I am
going to bed.

Geroge went fast. 

The story was not bad infantis. It was when he said his uncle told him a couple of years back nothing. I hadn't done it before basically they were two kids one of them get's hit by a car and dies after the funeral the Mother Goose the surviving kids some money to get liver from the store something to cook up for dinner because you see can you keep pocket the money digs up his brother and removes his liver instead then later that night the Dead brother rises from his grave to come and get the key in his sleep. It's a decent enough story a hundred times already.

I didn't let on the right parts Geroge go quiet into it. You just did his arms and his what's gluten in the life from my besides lamp is blonde hair spilled across his forhead. He was so into the story didn't seem to notice.

After it was over you shot back ingredient. i thought you were going to stop crying at one point. he said you might as well give up now. Anyway. I am not scared of anything. I looked across the room at him had been for a few hours when we first come upstairs. It was still noise coming from below the kitchen and now it was only silence.

Beyond the bedroom window tree branches rustled in the wind on the road outside. Visit. I grinned at Geroge so you are not scared of anything at all.

Nope, Nothing.

Not even stories that are true.

Geroge laid out of Bach of life. Nice. Try just hurry up and get it over with will you I am already bored.

Okay, Fine my stories about a family. I began, a family that looks normal enough on the outside, but it isn't really normal at all.

Geroge rolled his eyes again quite a lot by now with the story is if i hadn't noticed this family moves around a lot and if you stay in one place for to long, they can't see the family's good at disguising themselves that good at hiding their secrets, but they still can not go taking reese if they stayed in one place for more than a week. They might get found out. Someone might discover what they really are.

So What are they live in Georgia ?

I wanted to tell Geroge not to interrupt. It is just sit still and listen to the story, but i bet down the edge instead. I just screamed at him.

The family a monsters i said they are all monsters they leave a trail of dead kids wherever they go. I paused excepting Geroge to interrupt me again, but he didn't.
 He only stared back at me with a dull blank expression.

The family doesn't need long a couple of weeks suits them just fine.

So they break into this house and then they go about setting the trap. It's their own cute that use they sent him off to make friends in the neighborhood around the nearby park. Maybe after the local school under a fake name. Tell him to get to know the others kids.

The families hungry by this point really badly hungry, but they don't do anything just yet. They have learned to be patient. I paused and took a breath. This is a story i told before but i found i liked it more and more with each retelling the tricks was not to rush though. You had to savor it. Open the bedroom window when we first came upstairs and now a draft of cold air blew in his ruffled the cut by Geroge tree branches shook in the garden outside the leaves whispering to each other.

George watched me not saying anything i had to tension.

The kids parents don't have to wait long. I continued they never do they have trained to kid-welly.

He's not just victims in all this is how the game works. Once the family has been in the area for a little while a few most kids makes his choice picks a new friend to invite back to that house the parents give him an incentive to he still too young to share the tasye. They have to tell him that somethings quiet when he gets older but he still get somethings out of it.

What what does he get out of it? Geroge's on my fixed on mine and his knees being defeated. He gets the other kids stuff. I replied whoever he picks you gets to keep hold at belongings after his parents are finished with them somewhere in the house below has a door slammed.. Geroge eyes flicked away from mine toward the bedroom door then back again. I smiled at him.

So Geroge catches eyes on me as he tried to formulate the question. So what exactly do the parents do with the kids they take. They eat some I replied.

They eat their insides a tad the kids open while they are still screaming and they pull out their guts and intestines by the handful of everything down until there's nothing left but a husk. I grinned somewhere below has a flow-board creeped the sound was faint and muffled and i don't think Geroge hurted you. Imagine what someone looks like when they have had everything inside them removed. They hardly even look like a person at all. It's like the stuff is snake leaves behind when it sheads it's skin.

Glory from the besides lamp may Geroge skin look pale. His lips was slightly parted as he stared at me. But how did they get away with it? He asked when the parents of the kids that get taken come looking for them the next day when they kids don't show up back home by greenback at Geroge. I have been hoping you had ask this. Oh the family has long gone by that point. I said, they vanish like shadows in the night. The only thing they take with them it the remains of the dead kids and when they parents come looking for them the next day will they finds is a locked hous?

That belongs to somebody else.

Another flowerd create because loud at this time. We both had it sounded come from the card or outside the bedroom. Geroge's eyes dust in the direction of the doore was that it was nothing. I had probably just the house settling. It is nothing to be scared of Geroge i'll the wall chinese wrist and imagine what it would look like on mine.

On the car door outside came the soft sound of approaching footsteps................

Scary Stories For Kids 2

The Big Toe




The boy was digging at the edge of the garden when he saw a big toe. He tried to pick it up, but it was stuck to something. So he gave it a good hard jerk, and it came off in his hand. Then he heard something groan and scamper away.

The boy took the toe into the kitchen and showed it to his mother. It looks nice and plump, she said. I'll put it in the soup, and we,ll have it for supper.

That night his father carved the toe into three pieces, and they each had a piece. Then they did the dishes, and when it got dark they went to bed.

The boy fell asleep almost at once. But in the middle of the night, a sound awakened him. It was something out in the street. It was a voice, and it was calling to him.

"Where is my to-o-o-e?" it groaned.

When the boy heard that, he got very scared. But he thought, It doesn't know where I am. It never will find me.

Then he heard the voice once more. Only now it was closer. "Where is my to-o-o-e?" it groaned.

The boy pulled the blankets over his head and closed his eyes. I'll go to sleep, he thought. When I wake up it will be gone.

But soon he heard the back door open, and again he heard the back door open, and again he heard the voice.

"Where is my to-o-o-e?" it groaned.

Then the boy heard footsteps move through the kitchen into the dining room, into the living room, into the front hall. Then slowly they climbed the stairs.

Closer and closer they came. Soon they were in the upstairs hall. Now they were outside his door.

"Where is my to-o-o-e?" the voice groaned.

His door opened. Shaking with fear, he listened as the footsteps slowly moved through the dark toward his bed. Then they stopped. "Where is my to-o-o-e?" the voice groaned.

When the boy hears the voice calling for its toe, he finds a strange-looking creature up inside the chimney. The boy is so frightened he can not move, He just stands there and stares at it.

Finally he asks; "W-w-w-What you got such big eyes for?". And the creature answer "To look you thro-o-ugh" and thro-o-ugh"!

"W-w-w-what you got such big claws for?" 

"To scra-a-a-tch up your gra-a-a-ve!"

"W-w-w-what you got such big mouth for?" 

"To swallow you who-o-ole!"

"W-w-w-what you got such sharp teeth for?" 

"TO CHOMP YOUR BONES!"...................





Comments

  1. Hi Dear
    Thanks for sharing this premium knowledge for free of cost thanks dude

    Dude

    Hi Dear
    Thanks for sharing this premium knowledge for free of cost thanks dude

    Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hii This Story Is Quite Good But Iike It 😉 Also Visit Site - https://www.yadavprathmesh.xyz/2020/08/bus-stand-ki-khopnak-kahani-horror.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hii This Story Is Quite Good But Iike It 😉 Also Visit Site - https://www.yadavprathmesh.xyz/2020/08/bus-stand-ki-khopnak-kahani-horror.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Bro! post like this http://toonsminati.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hii This Story Is Quite Good But Iike It 😉 Also Visit Site -
    http://toonsminati.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bloody Mary Ghost

We publish more than one ghost story news. In this episode, we are publishing "Bloody Mary Ghost". Hope you like this news.   In this article, we are going to read some things about Bloody Mary Ghost.  I hope this scary  Bloody Mary Ghost  stories will like you and feel free to share your opinions in the comments box after you read the story. Bloody Mary Ghost Story 1 This is a very true story about you know, who?  I never speak her name anymore. That happened to me one night when my parents were away.  My older brother dared me to do the ritual and summon her spirit and I didn't believe it was true. So I did it thinking it would be good for a laugh afterward and I went into the bathroom turned off all the lights turned around seven times while saying your name on each turn then I stopped turning and face the mirror. I waited in silence for something to happen. I was about to give up and leave when I heard a woman singing. I turned slowly back to the mirror and I saw her.

Spooky Stories For Kids

We publish more than one ghost story news. In this episode, we are publishing "Spooky Stories For Kids". Hope you like this news. In this article, we are going to read some things about Spooky Stories For Kids.  I hope this scary  Spooky Stories For Kids  will like you and feel free to share your opinions in the comments box after you read the story.  Spooky Stories For Kids 1 Bloody Mary The Mirror Witch It was a night time And some children were sitting near a campfire in a forest. Often a ghost story is told in a campfire. Then a boy named Shivam told the ghost story. That story was about Bloody Mary after hearing that one of the boys asked Shivam is true Bloody Mary. Shivam said yes this is a real story. Another boy said How do you know. I read about it in a book Shivam said. It is said that if you want to see Bloody Mary then you have to stand in front of the mirror by lighting some candles at three o'clock in the night. And three times Bloody Mary has to speak It

Scary Campfire Stories Audio

We publish more than one  G host Story. In this episode, we are publishing Scary Campfire Stories Audio Audio. Hope you like this. Scary Campfire Stories Audio 1 Freak Out Your Friends with These Scary Campfire Stories Audio. With Audible, scary stories can be enjoyed by the entire family at the same time. Scary Campfire Stories Audio 2 Freak Out Your Friends with These Scary Campfire Stories Audio. With Audible, scary stories can be enjoyed by the entire family at the same time. Scary Campfire Stories Audio 3 Freak Out Your Friends with These Scary Campfire Stories Audio. With Audible, scary stories can be enjoyed by the entire family at the same time. Scary Campfire Stories Audio 2 Freak Out Your Friends with These Scary Campfire Stories Audio. With Audible, scary stories can be enjoyed by the entire family at the same time. If Want Listen More Audio please subscribe me and comment for more Audio or Audiobooks I will t